Professional Speaker for Your Conference,
Workshop or Business Meeting
Begin your next event with impact and capture your audience’s attention with compelling messages from Dr Greg Chapman. Business has never been more competitive and Dr Chapman’s business building stories are the foundation for a successful membership or group meeting. It’s a program packed with powerful ideas.
Dr Greg Chapman is one of Australia’s most popular Small Business Communicators. Business owners love the simplicity of his message and the memorable way he presents it. He has been called the ‘Australian Michael Gerber’.
Participants in his events have called him ‘inspiring‘, ‘motivating‘, ‘challenging‘, ‘an eye-opener‘, ‘insightful‘ and ‘entertaining‘.
Whether he is talking or writing about marketing and Are Your Customers Cats or Dogs? or Business Systems and The Number of Gauges in the Cockpit of Your Business, small business owners find the information he provides easy to understand and highly motivational. For many business owners, this is their “AHA!” moment.
Dr Greg Chapman is an internationally recognised author, professional speaker speaker and leading advisor to Emerging Businesses. He appears regularly in the media. He is a speaker on a variety of business subjects. He is the expert on turning a Small Business into a Saleable Asset. Suggested topics that Dr Chapman can speak on either as a keynote, or for longer periods in a workshop format include:
General Business Topics – for Businesses Big and Small
- Selling Smarter – Not Harder
- Price – How to Charge More Without Losing Sales
- Business Strategy on a Single Page
- How to Make Your Business Run without You
- Why most businesses stay small and what You can do about Yours
- How to Make Your business run without You
Small Business Topics
- Why Most Businesses will Stay Small and What You can Do About Yours
- How To Make More Money from Your Business While Working Less
- The 5 Profit Driver Marketing Machine
- How to Turn Your Business into a Profit Machine
- How to Make Your Business Run Without You
- How to Survive and Thrive in a Recession
- Sales for Business Owners who can’t (or hate to) Sell
- How to Develop Your Business Strategy:Not as Hard as You Think – More Important than You can Imagine
All these topics can be tailored for the audience.
Greg also guest lectures on business at the University of Melbourne. He has presented at industry events around the world.
- AMP Financial Services
- Australian Association of Accounting Technicians
- Australian Dental Industry Association
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers
- Australian Institute of Management
- Associations Forum
- Australian Environmental Pest Management Association
- Building Designers Association
- Country Care
- CPA Australia
- Department of Industry Innovation and Regional Development
- Engineers Australia
- Enterprise Connect
- Flooring Xtra
- Furnishing Industry Association of Australia
- Holmesglen TAFE
- Housing Industry Association
- Laser Group
- Master Builders Association
- Megawood Larson-Juhl
- Melbourne University
- My Workspace
- NAS Insurance Brokers Network
- Quantum Securities
- Queensland Funeral Directors Association
- Recruiters Association of Australia
- Royal Australian Institute of Architects
- Squash Victoria
- Southern Cross Brokers Network
- Vic Super
His qualifications and memberships include:
- Ph.D. from Melbourne University
- M.B.A. from Deakin University
- Certified Master Coach
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Diploma
- International Coaching Council
- Fully credentialed member of National Speakers Association of Australia
Greg’s business experience has involved assignments in seven countries. He has been responsible for the management of businesses and projects ranging from the micro scale to billion dollar businesses. Greg lives and breathes a wide range of business solutions “from experience”.
Greg is dedicated to assisting Australian business owners in maximising their investment and in realising their goals through ongoing training that addresses the need for acquiring knowledge and then with support while taking action to achieve goals in taking their business to the next level.
Greg also publishes The Australian Small Business Blog. He has been a Telstra Business Awards and a Marketing and Communications Executives International Awards judge. Greg is also the director of The Australian Business Coaching Club.
Take a moment to read what past clients have said about his work.
|“Greg Chapman provided a fantastic educational seminar for our customers and clients based on his book, the 5 Pillars of Guaranteed Business Success. The feedback on Greg’s presentation was very positive all around which we found to be current, relevant, and delivered in an easy to understand and informative manner. We highly recommend Greg, as he displayed a detailed knowledge of the challenges that face small businesses, and we would consider him for education again in the future.”|
Jared Davis – Megawood Larson-Juhl a Berkshire Hathaway Company
“The feedback from attendees over four seminars was consistently positive, scoring an average of 4.1 out of 5 for content and delivery. Members found the information beneficial to how they ran their practices.” Chris Harty – Australian Institute of Architects
“Your relaxed yet confident delivery style reflected your deep knowledge of the subject matter and reinforced messages on how our members can achieve the “Five Pillars of Business Success”. You have provided them valuable material to reflect on and we have received very favourable feedback about the event and your presentation. We look forward to inviting you back at some future time.” Giselle Grynbaum – Building Designers Association
“The feedback has been extremely positive. Your presentation was ‘clear’, ‘informative’ and ‘inspiring’. As a result, we look forward to your next presentation.”
“The session was well received and certainly inspired our members to apply a new approach to their business model and will assist them in identifying opportunities for success”
“Greg was able to clearly and concisely show our members how to calculate their hourly worth. This flowed well into the rest of our event. I would highly recommend Greg to other organisations.” Mick Alexander – Southern Cross Broker Network
“The session was enlightenining, invigorating and logical. The quality of the information was excellent with a simple explanation of the key processes to plan for business success. I know a few of the stories resonated with the audience as demonstrated by the motivation to go forward. Definitiely a must for all small business owners.” Fiona Young – Squash Vic
“Greg is an excellent presenter, he is extremely organised and his presentations are clear and easy to follow. Despite having to lecture undergraduate architecture students, Greg was able to engage with them directly with both his content and style. Moreover, his sense of timing and pacing of each lecture has been impeccable. A number of students remarked afterwards how relevant his perspective was to their business activities outside the university. For the above reasons I would recommend Greg as a speaker in any forum and I would certainly endeavour to use his services again.” Dr Peter Raisbeck – University of Melbourne
Dr Greg Chapman is an accredited member of the National Speakers Association of Australia.
Contact Dr Greg Chapman HERE to make your next event attract your small business audience or to request a brochure.