Get your own Preview copy of the Award winning Best Seller:
The Five Pillars of Guaranteed Business Success
- Why most small businesses stay small
- The 5 Profit Drivers Guaranteed to
Double Your Profits
- How to motivate Your People
- How to Make Your Business Run without You
We absolutely respect your privacy. Your information will never be shared with anyone else, for any reason. Ever.
Rockhampton Small Business Coaching. Certified Master Business Coach and Small Business Consultant, Dr Greg Chapman, is the internationally renown author of the best selling small business book: The Five Pillars of Guaranteed Business Success. He is a small business advisor who has provided assistance to hundreds of Rockhampton small business owners using these proven strategies.
After years of research and experience, Dr Chapman discovered that the biggest risk for Rockhampton businesses is not that they will fail, but that they will stay small and they will become Micro-Stayers.
Apart from business growth, the ultimate objective of successful Rockhampton business owners is to create an asset that can operate profitably independently of themselves and become a Saleable Asset. If this is not achieved, they just own a job with overheads going nowhere.
The Five Pillars of business success are:
1. The Business Plan to protect and grow your business
2. The Marketing Strategy to increase profits
3. The Business Management System to manage the business
4. Motivation to get the most from people within the business and
5. Accountability and discipline of the owners to make it all happen.
As a result you will have:
• More Time
• Better Clients
• Less stress and frustration
• More Profit with less effort
Find out now how to double your profits in 12 months and make your business run without you.
Rockhampton Small Business Owners: Book your Complimentary Business Evaluation now.
Business Coaching Rockhampton
Call Now 1300 76 35 45
Rockhampton is a city and local government area in Queensland, Australia. The city lies on the Fitzroy River, approximately 45 kilometres from the river mouth, and some 600 kilometres north of the state capital, Brisbane. Rockhampton has a north and south side with three bridges connecting both sides, one for trains and two for vehicles and people.