Get your own Preview copy of the Award winning Best Seller:
The Five Pillars of Guaranteed Business Success
- Why most small businesses stay small
- The 5 Profit Drivers Guaranteed to
Double Your Profits
- How to motivate Your People
- How to Make Your Business Run without You
We absolutely respect your privacy. Your information will never be shared with anyone else, for any reason. Ever.
Melbourne Small Business Coaching. Certified Master Business Coach and Small Business Consultant, Dr Greg Chapman, is the internationally renown author of the best selling small business book: The Five Pillars of Guaranteed Business Success. He is a small business advisor who has provided assistance to hundreds of Melbourne small business owners using these proven strategies.
After years of research and experience, Dr Chapman discovered that the biggest risk for Melbourne businesses is not that they will fail, but that they will stay small and they will become Micro-Stayers.
Apart from business growth, the ultimate objective of Melbourne successful owners is to create a business that can operate profitably independently of themselves and become a Saleable Asset. If this is not achieved, they just own a job with overheads going nowhere.
So what does it take to Make Your Business Run without You?
1. A Business Plan to drive your business growth
2. A Marketing Strategy producing predicable & controllable streams of enquiries
3. A Business Management System that turns your business into a profit machine
4. Motivation to get the most from people within your business &
5. Owner Accountability and discipline with a business that’s run by reports.
As a result you will have:
- More Time
- Better Clients
- Less stress and frustration
- More Profit with less effort
Find out now how to double your profits in 12 months and make your business run without you.
Business Coaching Melbourne
Call Now 1300 76 35 45
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia.The name “Melbourne” refers to an urban agglomeration area spanning 9,900 km2 that comprises the greater metropolis – as well as being a common name for its metropolitan hub, the Melbourne City Centre. It is a leading financial centre in Australia, as well as the Asia-Pacific region,and has been ranked the world’s most livable city since 2011 (and among the top three since 2002), according the Economist Intelligence Unit.